Amenities & Policies
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant with nightly live music
Patios with fire pits
Game Room with pool table, shuffleboard, board games (available by advance reservation)
Coin-op washer & dryer
- TV and DVD players
- DVD library
- Room Service
- Gift Shop and Mercantile
- Free Parking in a side lot or in a back lot
- Air Conditioning in all rooms except the Pedal Out rooms, Heron's Roost, and the Mae West Bungalow
- Self Check-in after 3 pm
- Self Check-out by 11 am
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
- No outside alcohol is allowed on the premises except in your hotel room, as per OLCC regulation.
- Pets: In eight designated rooms, up to two friendly dogs are allowed for a $15 fee per night/per dog. Dog-friendly rooms include Captain’s Quarters, Sky Candy, Jellymoon, Sugar & Spice, Raindrop, Pelican's Perch, Heron’s Roost, and Mae West Bungalow.
- No outdoor cooking without pre-approval and a designated location provided by management.
- Cancellation: For guest convenience, just 24-hours notice (by 3 pm) is required to cancel one-day reservations for a full refund. For multi-day reservations, advance notice must match the number of days booked. For instance, cancellation of a 2-day reservation requires 48-hours notice, a 3-day reservation requires 72-hours notice, and so on, by 3 pm.
- We are following CDC and Oregon Health Authority Guidelines when cleaning our rooms.
- Rooms up one flight of stairs include Mermaid Haven, Most Charming, and Heron’s Roost.
- Rooms with three steps at the entrance include Mae West Bungalow and the Pedal Out Rooms building.