Amenities & Policies
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant with nightly live music
Patios with fire pits
Game Room - pool, shuffleboard, board games
Coin-op washer & dryer
- TV and DVD players
- DVD library
- Room Service
- On-site Gift Shop and Mercantile
- Free Parking in a side lot or in a back lot
- Air Conditioning - in all rooms except the Pedal Out rooms, Heron's Roost, and Mae West Bungalow
- Check-in after 3 pm
- Check-out by 11 am
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
- No outside alcohol is allowed on the premises except in your hotel room, as per OLCC regulation.
- Pets: Up to two friendly dogs are allowed in the following rooms: Heron’s Roost, Sky Candy, Jellymoon, Sugar & Spice, Pelican's Perch, Mae West Bungalow, and Captain’s Quarters. The dog fee is $15 per dog/per night.
- Cancellation: For guest convenience, just 24-hours notice (by 3 pm) is required to cancel one-day reservations for a full refund. For multi-day reservations, advance notice must match the number of days booked. For instance, cancellation of a 2-day reservation requires 48-hours notice, a 3-day reservation requires 72-hours notice, and so on, by 3 pm.
- We are following CDC and Oregon Health Authority Guidelines when cleaning our rooms.
- Rooms up one flight of stairs include Mermaid Haven, Most Charming, and Heron’s Roost.
- Rooms with three steps at the entrance include Mae West Bungalow and the Pedal Out Rooms building.